View Single Post
Old 05-17-2002, 04:59 PM   #94
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ONCE AGAIN there are a few of you who lost your sigs due to a server change if your sigs a big X replace it now that includes JR JANSEN, GLORFINDEL and a few others now wait wait wait wait wait a second, I know that a whole lot of you are going to come up to me now and say "HEY how come my sig just turned into a BIG X, this only applies to the people with their sigs hosted on Ranchoweb, all those on my lycos page won't even notice the differince aside from their sigs being 25 less in pixels... now i looked it up and i noticed that only a few people still have sigs from 3 months ago that don't apply to the new rules but were still made by me... these people are : Lady Blue, Azure Wolf, Titan-X, Myself, Stile -the blue adept, Sir Goulums OLD sigs which don't count any more and finally: Sigmar, my first customer.

Now Listen up, I realize that a few folks here just had their sigs dissapear including Donald, JR Janson and a few other folks

JR, This is your new sig, sorry for the inconvenience...
black dragon need look no further, either...
Sigmar, umm this was an accident really, ranchoweb had this new update and they accidentally deleted your sig, it can now be found here
BARD your new sig is here

ONCE AGAIN everyone elses sig will automatically be resized its only these few people who'se wont, if your sig is still a red X then please feel free to ask about it, not need for replying just take em and jam em in your sigs, once again I apologize for this whole thing and I assure you that all problems have been fixed...

*edit*

GLORFINDELL i almost forgot about you! AND the monkeys!!

OH AND USS!!!
And WaveRider! JUST IN CASE you used the sig hosted on Ranchoweb, if you used LYCOS/TH8OR you should be just fine K?

OH and as for those people who wanted NEW sigs:

SIR GOULUM, you are not allowed to use more than one image of this size in your sig, i have not stressed saying that enough, either remove the monkeys, which were too big to begin with or nix the robot

THERE AHAHAHAHHAHA O_o *sizzle*

[ 05-17-2002, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]