View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 03:03 AM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Oh god

Quote:
A woman fined for applying her make-up with both hands while driving has defended her actions, saying she was having "a blonde moment". Donna Marie Maddock, 22, said she simply wanted to look her best for a date. She told The Sun: "It is what I would call one of my blonde moments. I am so blonde it is untrue when it comes to things like that.

"I must have looked like Penelope Pitstop driving along slapping the make-up on, but it's something all women do - I can't see what the fuss is about."

Maddock said she had decided it was "glam time" when she hit a quiet section of road on the 90-minute drive to her lover's house.

She was fined £200 for the offence on the A499 in north Wales - said to be one of the most dangerous roads in Britain.

Maddock used part of her left arm to steer the car and her left hand to hold her make-up pot, while with her right hand she applied eye-shadow without using a mirror.

She added: "All my friends think it's hilarious and have admitted to me they have done exactly the same. They've just never been caught."

Maddock, who appeared in a Burberry bikini in the Chav Babes calendar, has been blasted for her actions.

A spokesman for North Wales Police said: "A car is a dangerous lump of metal in the wrong hands. You need to be in control at all times and Miss Maddock's actions beggar belief."

Maddock will not be driving for a while, however. Last week she was banned for 20 months for drink driving.
Ha! why am I not suprised at this:
Quote:
Maddock will not be driving for a while, however. Last week she was banned for 20 months for drink driving.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote