View Single Post
Old 06-24-2002, 04:25 PM   #75
Orion

I think that pure good or pure evil as people say is impossible, though I perfer to call it positive and negative forces. You can't have one with out the other and I don't believe god created them, but that they we already here because without them reality would crumble upon it's self. So therefore I don't believe angels in the sense that you are speaking of them exist and I don't think that satan as you see him exist or a heaven or hell. I believe that it is all not needed because God is good and evil. I don't believe in the bible but since most of you seem to. You should think about some of the "holy" justice that god is said to have rained down within it, Drowning everything living on the Earth, raining sulfer, supporting war and then ask yourself are these acts of good or evil-positve or negative. If you believe these things were truely done then you should understand. After all what about thou shalt not kill or doesn't that apply to God what kind of force of good sets a holy standard and violates his own. I am not against christianity or any other religion and I believe you have to be christian to be satanist because satan is a creation of christianity. This is not intended to be offensive this is just my opinion.