View Single Post
Old 11-05-2000, 03:40 PM   #2
RavenW

Its ok, took me about two hours of searching and finally I gave up an searched google for a walkthrough (sorry dont have the page I got one from but type Wizards and Warriors Walkthrough at google.com youll find it in the first set of results and a few links into one of the pages.) Now here's what to do, in those rooms with the stairs that collapse to the right or left of the collapsed stairs on the wall is a receptacle for the crystal, the room to the right is the warriors room, and the one to the left is the wizards room. The stairs will rise when you use either of them in their respective rooms. Now heres the kicker, you can only get one, either the warriors runed idol or the wizards, not both. further into the crypt youll come to a room with two gated doors and two urns, put (Use) the runed figure into its respective urn, again right is warrior, left urn for wizards and one of the gates will open. I took the warriors path, theres a Plate Mail (+1 I think), and a Dragon Shield(?) plus another spirit of the warrior who gives some great xp when killed. Hope this helps!!