View Single Post
Old 02-14-2001, 10:49 AM   #9
Davros
Takhisis Follower

(thanks Serath, saw this thread this morning, but it was already off the page when I checked in again after work). Let's see - Gareth said :

"Warrior, I need you to assist me in a matter of utmost urgency. I need a special ingredient for my home brew..".

Gareth was interrupted by a roar of frustration from the highly annoyed Ditka, "You rush in here, yell something about Evil, attack my fist with your jaw, and then talk about booze!!! - it the middle of the night you old loon - nothing is as important as my sleep right now".

Wait stammered Gareth, "Last month, the learned Toad Shinwiki agreed to share with me the secret recipe for Ukabu Brew. We are talking the really good stuff here man".

"Keep talking" rumbled the warrior, "But you better get to the important part quickly".

The headman smiled, the expression on Ditka's face told him that he had made a good selection, this was the right man for the job. "I am missing a vital ingredient, and I want your help to track it down. The final ingredient is..".