View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 04:40 PM   #8
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Keal:
well i'm set up to join, but I need more information about the stats like are they from 1-10 and what are the stat categories, like
STR
DEX
CHAR
INT
thats all I really need then i'm ready to go
The stats are Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Charisma. 3-18 (can be slightly higher if you are non-human, for instance dwarves can have up to a 19 con, while elves, and hobbits- being quicker- can have up to a 19 dex, etc.

I believe the traditional build uses 85 points, enough to allow any character, but not straight 18's (which would be quite insane), classes are fighting man, magic user, cleric, thief, along with sub-classes like illusionist, paladin, ranger, bard, druid, etc (pretty much all have been in the game at one point). if you only have BG or IWD (either one) or NWN you can build the character there and bring it in with few modifications.

I've also provided a few Hackmaster classes to the powers that be, things like BattleMages, Berserkers, and if anyone is curious I can provide a bit more to both players and the GM's running the game.