View Single Post
Old 11-20-2000, 05:10 PM   #12
Rellal

I guess it's time to come out of the shadows of reading the msg board.

Master of magic does have a successor... although not quite as good in my opinion... "Age of Wonders" by Epic and published by GOD games. Not a bad game in my opinion... just not quite MOM2 like I was hoping. They did a great job in making the game... take a look if you enjoyed MOM.

Dungeons of Daggorath... my very first experience in computer gaming... totally loved the game.. although it was as hard as hell. Ahhh the good old days of TRS 80. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who played those old and forgotten classics. For those who dont know about the 16K ram Tandy system's they were the biggest paper weights on the market till the Vic 20 was released. Horrible horible games in a side loading cartridge and saved on a tape recording machine. Takes me back to remember trying to load my save games from the tape... man what a pain. For those who have played the game how did you ever get past those knight's on lvl 3 or 4 I think it was... memory fades after 20 some years

I remember frantically typing "a-r" i think was the command for Attack right or "a-l" for a left attack.... the rest is a blur.

Thanks for the trip through memory lane.