View Single Post
Old 05-03-2001, 07:33 AM   #20
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Thank you KDog & Zeeke. I could not have said it better myself. I agree 100%, as you know. Sazerac, you are right too.

I have kept silent through much of the controversy, because like KDog, if I don't like a thread or the direction a thread is going, then I just don't go there. And Yorick, that was the point KDog was making. Not so much about the 'closemindedness' of people, but that if you don't like a topic, then don't go there. I am not interested in football/soccer... so I don't go read anything in that thread. I am not very interested in testosterone jokes, so I just have never even looked there. I'm not a member of the OHF, so I leave that topic alone too. Do I feel excluded because people are discussing topics I have no interest in?? No, I do not!! There are a myriad of other topics & threads on this forum for people to participate in, so leave the ones you don't like alone. Period.

Memnoch, and Cloudy, this topic keeps coming up because the Moon's Hope Inn meant a LOT to those of us who were regulars. It has been hurtful to be met with such criticism and ridicule from people who don't understand what enjoyment we received from participating there. And LofA (who I still consider a friend but am so disappointed in now) brought it up again when he was so insulting to the Inn and those of us who love it.

Ziroc has created a wonderful place here. I, for one, am not going to leave, tho I haven't posted much lately because there haven't been many threads that have interested me enough to say anything about. I hope we all can remember that we are a community of diverse peoples with different interests and beliefs, and accept that not every topic is going to be all-inclusive.

Love you guys.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Happy Member of Fast Fourward.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 05-03-2001).]