View Single Post
Old 08-25-2001, 02:09 PM   #14
havok1891
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I went with:

Chris Majere: He is a ranger, I wish I picked him to be a fighter. But I am too lazy to change it all. He uses two longswords. Currently he has a +3 of some sort and the Equalizer. He also has many more items, but those are the main ones I like.

Selena Kyle: Thief that dual classed to a mage. She has a slew of items. But I keep her with the Gesen bow and sometimes have her use two short swords, the one with constant free action and one that is a +4. She is nice cause she has all the thief skills I really use at max points, like find and remove traps and pick locks. She also has the weapon proficiencies from being a thief that she wouldn't normally have as a mage. For example, two-weapons style, shortbow, short sword, etc. She was a Swashbuckler thief also so she has some other benefits.

Heather Darkshadow: She is a cavalier paladin. She has the holy avenenger and the sword of vorpal. I use the vorpal more, but am training another character with the two handed sword so they can each use one. I kind of wish I made this a normal paladin, because it does suck without ranged attacks. But the two-handed swords are so cool I doubt I'd use them anyway.

Kaitin Leafblade: I had this character be a thief assassain that dual classed into a fighter. She has some extra weapon proficiencies from her time as a thief, like crossbow and such. Plus I did the opposite of what I did with my thief/mage. I had her thief points go towrads stealth skills. As a fighter I had her learn two weapons style as best as she could and learn to use the Bastard Sword to the best ability.

Nathan Dayspring: He is my fighter that dual classed to being a Cleric. I made sure that he would only learn weapons cleric's can use so he is the best a fighter can be with a war hammer, he has the one that gives you a STR 25. He also has 3/5 or so slots in the flail, for the flail of ages. He currently wears the red dragon armor, shield, and helmet so he is pretty much immune to fire attacks.

My last character is kind of what I intended for my main character. He is a fighter that knows how to use two weapon style as best as he can. He is also the best with the Scimitars that he can be. I forget his name and that is why I didn't list it.