View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 12:27 AM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Latest brief update...

Stripes' extra HP were still there, even after going to town. I'm trying to remember if anything else may have helped -- drinking from a fountain or something -- but nothing comes to mind.

Today was largely uneventful, although we were attacked by a snake called a Taipan -- don't remember if that's unique or not, but I can't seem to recall one previously. I'll keep an eye out and if I don't see any more, I'll add it to the Unique Monster thread.

Did some more experimentation with Kung Fu, now that Janet and Half-Pint both are level 4. Damage seems to be around 6-10, no matter who. Sword damage is still more, and we don't seem to be getting extra attacks frequently enough to make a difference.

Did find a Robinsword and a Short Sword +2, so we now have four decent weapons (those two, Mavin, and Nightblade), and two rapiers +1. Those seem to take lots of damage when fighting crabs... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gotta love the 500-2500 XP monsters in this area. Much better than 5-25... [img]smile.gif[/img]

More later.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote