View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 09:46 AM   #9
WillowIX
Apophis

Tha names of the categories are just something I put together in a minute. All of thóse can of course be changed. The OS (w2k) was put in there on Bungleau´s request. For instance I know my gam crashes whe I try to disarm a chest. I might the like to know what other issues there are. The ones you listed as double posted I call cross indexed lol. The w2k issues under "game crashes" will still link to the post about w2k. The "how to use virtualdub" will be in the same post that has the link. Now that you mention it, it might be silly to have that as an entry of it´s own. If you click on the virtualdub link you´re bound to read how it works right? (The same with dx8, the link for dx buster will be in here). The TNT is a driver issue. Some of the newer drivers don´t work with the game. Check the thread "Still Locks in the game" by Baron Sengir on page 4 in the forum (can you guess how long it took to find it?lol). In the same thread is also another solution to crashes with w2k. And the entries you think can be moved. Why not give us (=me) an example? Plz? Pretty plz? (Otherwise I won´t get it until next week lol!)
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote