View Single Post
Old 05-10-2001, 06:44 PM   #5
Regina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you, Polgeria & Mouse! I did finally figure out the place to hold amulets. Now of course that's a big 'DUH' LOL. I kept looking and looking but for the life of me didn't think about those two boxes beside the helmet being for amulets--they just didn't look right.

I did go ahead and start a new game with a couple of new characters. Considering I was only at Level 9 (just starting the rescue the baby quest) and my couple were 40 it made me just a tad bit nervous knowing that in another 10 years they were going to start wearing out.

This time I chose a warrior and a thief. I'm no good at thievery, but that gal is sure wicked with a bow and arrow! My favorite weapon for him has to be the halbert--only wish there was one that scored higher damage points but haven't found one.

I just got him up to Level 20 (expert--yeah, right, LOL) and my thief is one notch below, they're about 35 years old and we're heading into Level 17. BTW, I think this might be a good time to say I really hate snakes! and the ones in the game're no exception--downright nasty buggers!
Regina is offline   Reply With Quote