View Single Post
Old 02-16-2001, 12:48 AM   #25
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

....Slip had many beads of sweat on his forhead now. His eyes went to all of the warriors in the room, and finally looked down at Kitten's shiny leather boots.

"Those are nice boots m'lady." he stammered.

"Why thank you Mr. Slip, they are made of pure Gnome skin. Now unless you'd like to be my second pair, start talking."

Fumbling for his voice, the small man began to talk, telling the story with a small amount of relish.

"Mad I tell you, that Toad is mad! He keeps saying this word "Ukabu" over and over again. And something about some kind of brew..and a big party for this legendary Ukabu."

"What's an Ukabu?" asked Scronan.

"Bah!" shouted Serath. "Boo and I don't care about any Ukaboos. There is only one Boo, right Boo?"

The small rodent squeaked happily as the hulking warrior patted it on the head affectionately.

Suddenly, a strangers voice spoke out, a soft but very feminine voice that rang with gentle overtones. All eyes turned to see a hooded figure in a beautiful cloak, adorned with the figure of a strange looking dragon type creature.

"I believe I can answer that question my friends. I am a disciple of the great Sage, Wyvern."