View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #9
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: Terrorist attack hotels in Mumbai - 80 dead so far hundreds injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Exactly.

While I will never condone what the $@#$#heads have done, and I hope they get what they deserve, what Yorick and machinehead have said is completely true, how can we ever hope to get anywhere if we react to violence with violence?

Now I don't know the perfect solution, I don't have any idea what will make these people stop what they do (except maybe a bullet, but that isn't solving the problem)

I guess some people just have violence and a stupid sense of "pride/honour" built into them through childhood that cannot be removed.
It's programmed through repetition and iteration after iteration. It allows their family to have a small increase within their social status. As well, it provides a sense of pride to the family name. Unfortunately, this cycle has transpired for several years, and more than likely will remain a stable until all hate has been eradicated from the planet. If you can accomplish that, then you shall have complete victory.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote