View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: Terrorist attack hotels in Mumbai - 80 dead so far hundreds injured

It seems to be, no matter how hard I try, folks around here cannot fathom what I speak, cannot comprehend to my experiences, or they simply choose not to believe. These types of people live, breath and train their entire lives to accomplish such a feat. Your life, my life, is nothing to them!

Call me stubborn, patriotic, or an arrogant American, it matters not. I carry for a reason, and will place a 125 grain .357 hollow point through the nasal cavity of any SOB who thinks they can do this around me. If I can't carry, then look up the Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn Combat Folder double bevel. Mine is slightly modified with a clip mounted on the inverse (bottom of the knife) so it can be carried inside my left sleeve. This allows it to be drawn down, away, opened, and brought up and into action in one swift movement of my right arm. If no sleeves, then it can easily be clipped inside the waistband, or carried in it's ballistic sheath long ways across the small of the back.

These kinds of people only know one language, and I speak it proficiently!

To pick on helpless civilian tourist in one of the most well renowned hotels in the world really gets my blood flowing.

May our thoughts be with the departed, as well as the family members left behind, and give those still in holding, a watchful angel.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote