View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 06:29 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Well, I tried damn hard last Month to not have to ask for donations, and I made it, so I didn't have to ask, but this Month, we need your help again, my fellow Hammerites!

This month is unique, as each April we gotta pay a yearly bill for tgeweb to be hosted, (I can only host ironworksforum, due to bandwidth limits), and it's a one time yearly fee of $100. So this Months goal will be $100 more than normal, but to help everyone see the goal, and how we're making it, I have been working on a NEW 'Donation meter' , and it'll show you in realtime what our progress is, and how close we are, and when it will be due. I've been searching the net for some type of ad banners, and I have a few in the works to speak with--I had tried to get some others a Month ago, but they don't do Forums. Hmmm.. Anyway, If in the coming months I can get some normal (non-pop up banners on the site, it would help out a little atleast.) But right now, I need your help. The Bills are due the 15th of April, And the total needed is $500 this Month.

I wanted to thank all that donated in the past Months! It helped guys! You know I hate asking, but soon I think we'll figure out something, I got some great ideas from people already and will be looking into those ideas.

Thanks!!

Oh, BTW, is any one interested in one of the following forums to be added:

Sacred
Everquest
Dungeon Lords
Lineage (I or II or both in one forum?)
Insert ideas here of a game (no consoles)

Thanks! (again!)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album