View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 05:35 PM   #1
Drake
Baaz Draconian

It all started at the begging of the year. I fell in love with this girl. I have know idea why(We are almost exact opposites)but I did. The thing is I REALY got the impression she liked me too. I mean REALY got the impression, she practicly said it. But I had a lot of problems at the time(friends, family, money, ect) and these were not just little problems to. They took a lot out of me. So I thought it best if I didn't see her until I had worked out all my problems. Well here I am months later. I've worked almost everything out and I'm more than ready to go out with her but She seams to have "moved on" I see her flirting with this other guy and quite a lot too. To make things worse I know this guy to be a real dumb*ss. Not just stupid at times but also a jerk.

So there's my problem. I'm still in love with her and I don't think she is with me. and she is making a big mistake with this other guy...any ideas on what I should do?

thanks in advance.
Drake