View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:07 PM   #49
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: WOW - Who's be You's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zink Whistlefly View Post
Yep that's pretty much what I'd shoot for too. If you have 5/5 in Precision then all your yellow attacks will not miss against a PvP target (they can still be dodged, parried etc) so HR is less significant then. Otherwise, I'd gather together sufficient HR to overcome the -5% miss chance, as there's nothing more annoying than that opener missing! Even with precision your white attacks are still responsible for most of the total damage, and they will suffer something like -19% miss rate, so HR is still beneficial to your overall damage, PvE or PvP.

CR is good for burst damage, and burst damage is good for PvP, just keep in mind that at 70 crit chance and crit damage become diminished due to resilience. At 70 I'd rather stack right up on AP, as that gives you reliable, sustainable damage.
As I have 5/5 in Precision I should focus on getting my AP up then for PVP? My numbers are:

AP 810 approx.
HR 16 (I can increase this to 26 at the cost of 30AP)
Crit Chance (18.5%) (I can increase this to just under 21 at the cost of heaps of AP and dropping my HR down to 0)

As a reminder I am level 59 and am combat sword spec (as you know).

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote