View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002, 06:51 AM   #10
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Oh and allow me to go comatose from laughter after hearing: "Wonderful Mr. Bush"

People are probably going to shout at me for posting this link:

http://flem.keenspace.com/d/20020518.html

But I don't care, it has the same opinion of Bush as I do

I agree with you Neb, he does look a little funny

On the issue of Arafat: What right does the United States have which says they are allowed to choose the leaders of other countries? Arafat has called for democratic elections, if the United States attempts to move Arafat out of power, this will be a huge blow to democracy and free will. If the people of Palestine want Arafat, they will get Arafat. If they don`t want Arafat, they won`t get him. If Georgy Bush doesn`t want Arafat, then all he gets is the one finger salute.

Arafat is not a terrorists, he is trying his best to stop it. However he has no rein on the extremists. If someone else who would co-operate with the Americans was elected, then they wouldn`t be able to stop terrorism either.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas