View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Re: WoW Auction Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
There is no such thing as overcharging in WoW.

People will only pay what they want to pay for it. So if you can get it, sell it.

And, the reason low level herbs are expensive, is it takes TIME for people to farm them...they have to go back to Azeroth, on an epic land mount, and farm. So people just buy them.
But still... when you price something that is about 2000% of its cost price... It does invoke a lot of face-palming action on my part.

I guess Gold is too plentiful in the WoW's economy. People don't seem to take its value seriously. The game may need more money sinks to curb the inflation. Maybe recipes that require money to make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Which server are you on again? I find that there are some massive differences between servers - my Horde toons on Dalaran end up having to spend way more than my Ally toons on Sen'Jin, and the Dalaran AH selection is pathetic.
As my profile states, I'm on Lightninghoof. My intention with this character was to roleplay, and so I chose a RP-PVP realm.

Doesn't seem to have much RP though. No matter, I'm still having fun with the quests, and I do take delight in the harvesting.

Cheers.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote