View Single Post
Old 09-30-2001, 03:54 PM   #248
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Pssst! Link! Mirac! HELP! THE nutcases are all loose! *looks around, sees the company she's in, sighs* Uh.. nevermind, I think I'm in my element! HAHAHA!

Move over Tobbs, I'll share the pizza, but not the brewski...got any wine coolers? And isn't there something better than football on?! I'll even watch tennis or baseball.. hey..what about an old tear jerker film...*deftly maneuvers toward the remote*

Cloudalicious

Sorry Cloudy, but there isn't any movies on. Unfortunately, since this is a business, we can only get SPORT affiliated channels. You may be able to get a movie like Heart Like A Wheel or Days of Thunder, but that's about it. LOL. Oh, and as for wine coolers or wine in general, Coolers are in the fridge and the wine is down in the cellar. If you are looking for the bar it's around left front side of the kitchen. We don't have enough members yet for a barkeep, but you're free to grab whatever you like. Don't forget that F-1 started today too. Oh, and for those that like RUGBY, we have a field in the back (for those that prefer to take that SPORT more seriously.) LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL