Thread: a serious note
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2001, 08:21 PM   #24
Moni

Ladyzekke,
ROFL! Funny as hell and sad at the same time...poor bunny from hell!
I love the flop eared "French Lops". My neighbor's had one that got away when they were moving and they asked me to catch it for them at precisely seven o'clock the next morning when it was guarenteed to show up on their porch for breakfast. Sure enough , it came right up to me expecting to be fed. One of the sweetest creatures I have ever seen.

250, if your friend decides on a second bunny, keep the hutches separated by a few inches since if they are male and female, she can and will get pregnant through the wiring! (it happened to my little brother's kids' rabbits LOL)

Make sure that the rabbit has room to run around ( an enclosed yard or a pen) on ground level. It is cruel to keep them in hutches all their lives and they are loyal pets to the hands that feed them...just beware of neighborhood dogs while they are loose. Hutches need to be above ground level though to keep them safe from predators and to keep them from burrowing into the neighbor's yard.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!