View Single Post
Old 10-21-2001, 01:52 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

**bows before he speaks**

I've read the thread in American at War by Ladyzekke. It just got me question there, what is "peace"?

I've known a life that has struggle against misfortunes, prematured choices, evil deeds. Though miserable conditions, she is not miserable. and a fighter she is, a revolt spirit. In the nights we were together, I'd hear her telling me many times "Leo, something in my life is missing"

I don't understand here, WHAT is missing? how can one lost part of oneself? surely one cannot have peace if something is seriously messed up. can it be the peace itself is missing? so how can one aquire peace? what is this thing called peace anyway?

I looked and looked, hoping to see something I had no idea of. and the more I looked, the more confused I became. where can one find a clue about oneself?

So many times I've tried to convince me that I should not burden myself with others' problems. but isn't that the way we show care? Life goes on, with me or without me, but if I am there, I will strive to make a difference. so the question remains: how?

I don't know, I am so confused. I don't even know what I want to say now as I am sitting here staring at the screen. pieces of memories resurfaced in my head from time to time, and they are, just films, with no emotions attached. those moments, cries, laughters, stories, secrets, happiness, sadness, wonderment, hurts, grieves, smiles, tears, all things together. I am like this lost child trapped in a huge maze built by two confused souls, souls who don't know what life really means, don't know what to expect or what to do when next thing comes.

what? what is missing? WHAT IS MISSING?