View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 07:50 PM   #49
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Curious to see just how many more dopplegangers might be about, the Hunter follows the girl towards the town hall with his hands on his swords. As he nears the building , he lets out a whistle and his driver brings his carrage to him.As the carrage gets closer everyone notices that the driver and the horses are undead skeletons.
"I'll only be a minute, I have to get something inside just incase there are more of thoes shape changers around" Andrys calls to the group.
Before going in he motions to his skeletal driver , who then reaches under the seat of his driving platform and pulls out a heavy double crossbow.The Hunter goes into the carrage for a few minutes and when he emerges he is in head to toe skin tight,dark red leather armor with black steel plates over the shins,thighs,forearms and chest. In addition to the 2 swords he previously had , the hunter now has an enormouse 2 handed spiked morning star strapped across his back.
"Never can be to carefull in this line of work" he says as much to himself as the group."Are we ready to proceed? I doubt that beast will provide much usefull information now that we know where they are comeing from.We can kill it or question it later , after we find out if there are any more of them around , theres no way he is going anywhere.My driver will alert us if anything....unpleaseant tries to suprise us while we are inside."
With that said , the hunter goes up the steps of the town hall and waits for the rest of the group to join him before he goes in.