View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 06:50 PM   #1
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

I heard this on the news,

Some Arab country (it was either Eygpt or Saudi Arabi I cant remember witch) compaired George Bush to Saddam Hussien.

Come on people, you can dislike Bush all you want, I dont care that much, but to compair him to someone like Saddam Hussien is just plain wrong. There is a few things that pissed me off about this.

First off, someone drew a picture of Bush as a cowboy dragging a horse that had "Allies" branded on it. Ok, whats wrong with this picture, no human is caplbe of 'dragging' another human around, not unless they perment it. And its a act of major hypocracy (sp). Like alot of Arab countrys dont drag there own people around through hell on earth.

Secondly, they said Bush is as bad or worse then Saddam. Thats down right stupid to say. Yeah, Bush has murded his own family and poinsed his own family. Bunch of idiots.

Thirdly, that is related to the subject, but strays away a little bit, is that people that object to going into Iraq. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT SADDAM TO DO!? You want proof? There is proof, his own (former) bomb makers said he is dangerously close to developing a nuclear bomb. Yeah ok, we will wait untill he uses a nuke and then drag our dead asses into Iraq to stop him.

Some people.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge