View Single Post
Old 01-29-2002, 11:10 PM   #1
Lawson
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm a stickler for playing games right. Making sure I get everything done and in the right way. I'm currently following Kolos around level 17 and I've found an Elixir of Vitality. Is this important to a quest or is it just something I use? If I'm supposed to use it, what exactly does it do? The name being Vitality I'd assume it either increases my Vitality permenately or temporarily. Am I right?

Also, as I get further into the game, my suspicion that I have really sucky armor and weapon grows stronger. I don't have a problem with most of the bad guys, one whack and their usually dust (except those annoying snakes..I can never see them until they poison me)..I usually drop my old armor for stuff I find with higher AC and Durability..maybe it's just me because I'm unfamiliar with all the upgrading and repairing process? It just seems like I lose Health very fast.

I also feel like I'm at a very low level (25 or so), I kill every bad guy I come across and more usually than not I clear out all of a dungeon looking for treasures. So I can't see how I CAN be at a higher level but the spell books I'm finding (just found the book of Stone) required 105 Magic minimum..I'm only at 50 of so on all of my upgradable stats.

Last, and definately least, what do I do with all the quest items I don't need anymore? Like the Celestrial Swoad, for example? Things that no one will buy are currently in a pile on the ground in the middle of town. For space, money, and experience I also return the things to the townsfolk are looking for to them..but there are still things just sitting on the ground that nobody asked for.

P.S..(random comment) Is it just me, or are the Gorgons WAY too easy?*LOL*