View Single Post
Old 03-31-2002, 01:19 PM   #22
Lavindathar
Harper

Glad I inspired you Cloudy!!!

1. If you aren't already in college, do you plan to attend college? I do attend college...I take English, Maths, Accounting, Computing and General Studies. These are all A-levels. The hardest qualification in the world to obtain (muche easier than our University degrees I'm led to believe!)

2. If you are thinking of going to college, can you tell me why? Was it your idea, your parents idea or do you want fame, money, etc...? Or maybe it's just because everyone else is? What is your reason? (if you are IN college now, answer this too, if you like! )I went to college for my own benefit. I obviously had the brains, mu GCSE results proved this. Even though I didn't know what I wanted to do, I knew that going into further education was the only way for me to progress in life, and to obtain the qualifications that would give me access to the higher paid jobs!

3. Do you respect your parents? If not, why?
Yeah, course I do. I fall out with them an awful lot (more than Binky does), but I still respect them. I dnt see how you cannot respect your parents....they're, your parents!!!hehe!

4. If your parents tell you to do something, do you autmoatically do the opposite? Think of it but do what they ask? Debate the issue with them til you come to a mutually agreeable solution? In other words, how do you feel about their authority over you?Lol, I'm 17. My usuall response is either:

i)Can't Tom do it??
ii)In a minute!

But I usually always do it in the end...I'm just lazy, what can I say?

5. What do you think stealing is? In other words tell me some situations you'd consider to be stealing. Also, do you think it's wrong always, sometimes, never, to steal? Explain if you say sometimes or never, please!
I guess this is directed at me!!!

Ok, stealing is taking something wihtout someone's permission. I.e - stealing sweets from a shop, or stealing videos from a shop. Stealing is not, paying the wrong price and NOT owning up!(hehe Cloudy!). I disagree with stealing, but even though it is never right, I can sympathise to people who steal if they have too (i.e food NOT drugs!). I probably wouldn't grass them in if they had to steal!

6. What is your favorite way to spend time if you are able to do it?Playing computer games, reading books, and BEING WITH STACEY!

7. Do you like school? Why do you or don't you like it?I'm at college, but yeah, I enjoy it. It's a good laugh! And I get to learn!

8. Do you think you will find a rewarding job/career one day? What kind of work are you interested in?Yes, I think so. I have the ability, I just need to put my head down and concentrate. And I'm not sure what I want to be, an RAF pilot maybe, or an accountant. Or something to do with computers!

9. What's your most precious dream? I mean what do you want to do more than anything else in your life? If you could have or do anything you wanted right now...what would it be?
The dream that I have most, that is theoretically possible, is to be rich. The others usually involve me having magical powers or somethign.

10. Do you have a part time job now? What is it? Do you do odd jobs for money, like shovel driveways or such?
I work at a Theme Park. All ym holidays, weekends, are spent here. But I get lots of money, and it's a good laugh. the best bit is looking at my bank balance!

[i]Great thread Cloudy, enjoyed it. Hope I gave an insight into a 17yr olds head!

[ 03-31-2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Lavindathar ]