Thread: Spell Level
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 07:30 PM   #6
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

NONONONONO, I'm sorry if I was misunderstood! Never would I accuse someone of doing so, especially not someone who was so friendly to spend time with making up such a nice spreadsheet (I was actually able to look at it by downloading the viewer suggested by Wolfie)...

It was more sort of a little joke, because I know it's pretty common to pirate Microsofts office package, and I'm one of the people who would like to have but not to buy it (well, to use wolfie's spreadsheet, you surely guessed ), and so I have to live without it, and I mainly wanted to tell the_Avatar that one can also do it by hand...

Maybe I should point out that Wolfie was really nice to answer my questions per e-mail, and though I wasn't yet able to use the spreadsheet, he's a great guy for putting up with so much for it. Surely it's far from illegal to do so, I never wanted to say that...

I'm gonna edit this out of the above post and hope you will forgive me, but be assured that I had nothing in mind, maybe my english just isn't good enough!

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp