Thread: Warlock Quest
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2001, 11:20 PM   #2
Moni

Seems to me one spider egg is as good as any other...they took the spider egg I needed to become a warlock, along with the skull so I don't think you can use the same egg (unless they left it in your inventory, then it should be fair game). Any spider eggs you may have sold to them can be bought back & used as can any you have in your inventory.
Just remember, the character you are trying to make a warlock also needs a human skull for this ascension as well!
Once you are a warlock, you have no need to re-do the quest with the same character.
(Just kind of misunderstood your post and am trying to cover all bases so forgive me for any obvious stupidity I have shown here...thanks!)
: )
Moni

Sorry about losing the gold cheat...when you get a Ninja who can obtain the merchant skill, try buying the "special items" arrows (I forget the technical name of the type of arrow but they are the only ones available in your choices in the special items catagory) in the Bushi Guild and selling them to the magic shop for a huge profit. They never run out of them.
I am sure other players have found other good money making techniques and will post them here for you if they read this thread.
: )