View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 12:54 AM   #1
Belle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh My god! After all these years and centuries of coming up in the world. We can vote, work , have kids, and basically have the same rights as men, women that is. But today showed me, everyday does in fact, that some men will always think that we belong in the kitchen and are not able to take our opinions as valuable. I was being appraised for my yearly raise and my manager said his piece of why he evaluated me the way he did and when I said mine, I got a little upset and of course like any man would, he said discussion was over. It really made me upset. You see, this is the work situation where I work. Larry, the mananger is straddling the fence, doesn't know whether he is gay or straight. Divorced for about nine years now, father of two, I am convinced he hates all women. Sean, 18, openly gay, boyfriend of another store manager in our district, I am beginning to not stand him at all. Tony, who doesn't care about the job at all, not gay or straight, but more gay than straight if that makes sense. He is actually ok. Joe, oriental guy, doesn't understand much english, but at least he isn't gay, lol. He is a very decent guy. When a woman expresses her opinion, asserts herself, she is a female dog, (dont' know if I can say the other word on here and don't want to get that cat after me). But when a man expresses himself, he is being strong. Why? Well, I am personally tired of it and will not take it anymore. So here is my open statement to all women everywhere, stand up for ourselves, ******* or not! Yea women power! Watch out men, here we come!
Finally through venting, The mighty Belle (half of poor Azred)