View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 02:44 PM   #25
The Cavalier
Manshoon

Well, I just got off the phone with shely, she called me before she left the school to go to a cheerleading meet. She is grounded, from phone, going anywhere, and her car. Her father and step mother hate me (that's what they said). Her mom is mad, but she's cool and doesn't personaly hate me. her dad took away her car, and she said she wants to get a job so she can buy her own car so she doesn't even have to worry about him, but I told her not to cut off her dad for me. (two years ago, I helped her repair her relationship with her dad, and as bent as that relationship is now, I don't want it to be completely broken again).

She already took the blame for it, and so it's too late for me to do it now, but it might just work out for the better this way.

What really happened that night was she asked to use the phone, and I gave it to her and left the room to go look for some movies, and when I got back, she said she was staying the night and when we talked about it she had told me she had lied to her mom, and I told her she shouldn't have done that. And that's what she told her parents. that it was her idea, and I told her she shouldn't have done it. so that takes a little heat off me. a little. (I had wanted her to stay the night friday night, cause she has her restricted liscence where you can only drive until midnight, and when we got back to my house, it was already 12:30 and she was REALLY tired and I didn't want her to drive home like that, and she lives like 40 min. away. but she went home, although I think it would have been legit for her to stay the night that night.)

Her father doesn't think I'm going to go anywhere in life and blah blah blah, as if we haven't seen that story line in a thousand love films. Shely knows I have the ability and motivation (most of which comes from her) to be something, and now I need to prove it somehow. so I'm going to the nearest job search place and place my resume or whatever (I was planning on doing this the other day).

Epona asked how old we are. I'm 17 (gonna be 18 in a couple months), and she's 16 (gonna be 17 in a few months).