View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 01:13 PM   #13
Klorox
Symbol of Cyric

I know multiclassing won't limit the number of spells known, but it will limit the number of spells you can cast at one time. for instance, a F/C and a F/M can each cast a spell in 1 round. for a C/M to cast the same spells, it'll take 2 rounds.

As to the F/T, it has worked for me, but the way I've played HoF mode is a little wimpier than most: I use summons out the rear. Early levels are spent charming monsters too.

I guess I can see how powerful a dual-classed Fighter> anything could be really powerful (especially with the weapon mastery rules), but I just don't have the patience to get a Fighter to level 13 (minimum), then basically lose him for a long time before gaining his powers back. I'd also be really pissed off if I got my Fighter > Cleric ***** in Warhammers, but then found a superior Mace. This isn't like Baldur's Gate where you can pump up the weapon slots after dual classing, you're stuck with only * in any weapon after dualling.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-- Edmund Burke
Klorox is offline   Reply With Quote