View Single Post
Old 11-22-2001, 04:37 AM   #7
Whailor

Why? Shadow Lord was as crappy as the shadow muts in the forest heh. Basically I got the Shadow Dragon wardstone, what I used to throw into the eye of the Shadow Dragon. SD turned cranky but it didn't really help SD and down it went. Probably easiest of the dragon fights I have had so far. Minsc was wounded down to 60% though, couple of big heals fixed him up. Then entered the Shade Lord area and he was really a pushover. Sent main char after him, and rest I just let to have fun with the Party AI turned on. He was dead before he finished his laugh..

Buffs what I used before the SD were the clerical lower level spells a la Chant, Aid, such as that to get the bonuses and such. Spreaded chars all around the SD to minimize the chance that SD will smack all away at once. Main char (human berserker) used Boots of Speed, Oil of Speed, Enrage, Draw Holy Might. Minsc used Enrage, Oil of Speed. Also slapped on Barkskin to weaker chars. Everyone took a gulp of Oil of Speed. That was it. Levels of chars were from 12 to 16 (main char was highest, 16). Minsc was using Lilarcor, main char Blade of Roses and Sword of Balduran. In the party I had at that time:

Me (human berserker)
Minsc
Jaheira
Aerie
Yoshimo
Mazzy

Basically only fight broke loose with the SD. Shade Lord was simply knocked out of his socks as soon as he finished his speech. So if you take out SD without problems, then the Shade Lord definately should be rather easy [img]smile.gif[/img]