View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 07:40 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Loudhy!!!

While there are a few bugs in W&W that were not resolved by the unofficial patch, they are not "game killers". I don't ever recalling us not being able to solve a problem for a poster. The Tech thread covers all the most important known problems and explains the solutions. Many of the "bugs", as Willow said, are not problems but allow you to, for example, get rich quick, raise your hit points. Others sort of leave some parts of the story hanging but none of them make the game unplayable. This game is 4 years old and this board is still very active - it's a great game!

W&W is a wonderfully flexible game particularly when it comes to character development. Players have made so many variations on how to play, solo characters, strict limitations, etc. just to create a new challenge when playing again. I know of very few games that stand up to so much replaying as does W&W.

The game is inexpensive at this point and well worth a try! I hope you will enjoy it very much and we're here should you need any help, technical or other!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote