View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 04:35 PM   #5
SpitBall
The Magister

I've been with this party - my fifth overall - for about 1 month. The first 4 parties crapped out on the way to Arnika - that's how I figured out the concept of "holding levels"! My party ranges from lvl 14 (RFS-81) to lvl 20 (the Fighter, Bard and Mage) and I switched over to Expert Mode when most characters were at lvl 15, or so.

Thus far, I have two of the special objects and I'm pretty sure where I will find the third, but Nessie was whooping me at lvl 16/17, as were the geomancers in the SE Wilds, which is why I went looking for experience elsewhere, and ended up on Ascension Peak.

As I am now significantly tougher - my next plan is to head back to the SE Wilds and kick some geomancer butt, then go through Nessie and (I think) find my way into the Sea Caves, which is where I deduce the third special object to be hidden. Near as I can figure, this "Rapax Castle/Rift" should be part of, or beyond, the SE Wilds, as it does not seem to be part of Marten's travels, and should be good for experience and better weapons/armor.

Note: If my logic is off, please just snicker quietly to yourselves.
SpitBall is offline   Reply With Quote