Old 05-07-2004, 07:46 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

So you pretty much want to be all three core classes [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, I'll see if I can help any. Concerning skills, I'd suggest:

Destruction
Alteration
Conjuration
(You can choose all three, two, or just one. It's up to you)

If you want to take Mysticism, it would make sense to take Enchant as well.
Any one weapon you wish to specialize in (blunt, axe, spear, bow, s. sword, or l. sword)
Any one armor you wish to specialize in (I'd suggest either light or medium).

And Sneak and Security, which you seem to have covered.

That leaves a possible one to three spaces left. Other good skills include:
Alchemy, Speechcraft, Mercantile, or either of the other two schools of magic.

Attributes that may suit your character better: intelligence and agility. Though, these are completely optional. If you find strength and willpower work better, go for it. If you're planning on doing a little one-on-one combat, be sure to have a reasonable agility score.

And finally, your birthsign. The Lady is nice, I think most people prefer to take that because it lacks any disadvantages. The Apprentice, the Astronach, the Lover, the Steed, or the Warrior would also be good choices.

But if you don't want to change anything, that's fine. When I play, I usually stick to playing as one class, so I'm not entirely used to balancing a character between all three. What you have seems fine, though, having athletics and acrobatics as a major/minor skill is a tad unneccessary. Those are the two skills that advance the most. So when time comes that you get a level up, you may find that you don't get those nice xn multipliers for attributes.

But do what you want. The great thing about Morrowind, is that you're allowed to experiment. Make as many characters as you need, until you find the one you like.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote