Thread: The Boogre Bar!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2001, 11:06 AM   #20
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

Drakor (fearless Paladin Leader) leads his weary, bruised, filthy and disgruntled group into the boogre bar and they all wearily drop into seats.

Drakor sheepishly glances at his valiant brothers in arm and waves for the waitress. "6 of your strongest concoctions if ya please and keep 'em coming."

Picking up his stein of brew Drakor drains it in 1 gulp. Spying Jafin at the bar he salutes him..."Mighty nice place you've got here Jafin...and it's just what this battle weary band of brothers is in need of this dark day."

Drakor signals the waitress for another round.

Sighing forlornly Drakor begins to tell his tale of woe and seems to be uncharacteristically embarassed:

"You see, we were finally faced with the FINAL hair raising battle at the Serpent Temple and despite our many injuries we battled valiantly and defeated that creature from the dark realm. We took a well deserved break and licked our wounds then began wandering the halls trying to find our way out of that accursed *ahem* temple. And after getting lost on various levels and hallways FINALLY found our way OUT of the temple...WOO HOO!!

So..needless to say we were extremely happy to get back to Isha Na to relieve our overburdened backs of all the extra weight we were toting!"

Drakor pauses to take another long draw of brew.

"Well... this is were it gets hmmm interesting *cough*

After taking excruciating patience and time to organize all the inventories so that we would spend as little $$ as necessary to identify items then sell them, feeling extremely proud of ourselves I lead the party outside the gate and SAVED!! Let's face it...we experienced and battle scarred veterans know how important that is!"

*drum roll*

"ONLY to find out that Scuzzeh here needed 10 of those serpent coins for his Bard quest and ... you guessed it, after selling over 60 of them I could only buy ONE back!! ROTFLMAO....

So after much hair pulling and cussing we resigned ourselves to our fate...and restored the game back to just prior to the ULTIMATE BATTLE..."

"We fought like we were possessed and managed to defeat the beast from the netherworld yet again"

Glancing sheepishly at his bruised and bloody comrades Drakor raises his stien to them and announces....

"DRINKS FOR THE HOUSE ON ME!!...After all I have 56 extra gold serpent coins now!"

[This message has been edited by VIXEN (edited 07-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by VIXEN (edited 07-20-2001).]