~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Well... I have always usually gone and take the good path in the game... but I wanted to find out what could have been, had I taken the evil path... ...

With no prior experience whatsoever with being evil, I never expected the beginning to be so frikking tough... ...

I played a neutral evil Necromancer and a chaotic evil Swashbuckler, Irenicus's Dungeon was a breeze, and Jaheira and Minsc died in their cages, with my help of course... I told Imoen and Yoshimo to take a hike and never really encountered any serious problems... so far so good... ...

The moment I exited... I went straight to the Copper Coronet to get Korgan, after which I went to rescue Viconia... thus began my first defeat... I talked with Jan, with the intention of screwing up his life, but I decided to talk smack with the official first... bad move... 5 Amish Centurions and 2 Mages teleport in and whup my ass to kingdom come... ...

Nevermind. Reload. I avoid the Jan area and do the circus quest, Aerie and the boy's mommy dies... then I did the Poisoned Man quest... then came a defining moment in my party's life, I went to Nalia's Keep... ...

I did what I always wanted to do and killed Nalia's Aunt, after killing the Troll Leader, I went out to get my reward and when Nalia left, killed the guards too... due to all this killing of 'innocents' my reputation sank to 1... ...

I go back to Amn, the Docks District, and holy smochly! Lo and behold! 5 Amish Centurions and 2 Mages teleport in with the intention of killing me for crimes committed against Amn!?!? I muttered under my breath and decided to fight it out... running away, I lured the guards away from the mages and duked it out. I was at a distinct disadvantage because I could not cast magic... ...

A dozen plus Greater Potions of Healing later and many, many, many darts. The Centurions lay dead. Hooray... ... I then proceeded to take out the Mages, using Viconia as a elf shield. The Mages die, I celebrate my victory, 5 more Centurions and 2 Mages teleport in, I bang my fist in frustration and try to run away... ... Viconia dies... I nearly smash the monitor... ... I reload... ...

Instead of going back to Amn, I went to Tradesmeet instead, with the intention of buying reputation... I pay 500 gold... no dice... 1000 gold... no dice... 5000 gold... no dice... ...

Restraining my urge to kill the people in the temple... I doled out 10,000 gold... finally... +1 reputation point...

Another 2 rounds of 5000 gold donations... and my reputation is now 4... ... I safely go back to Amn without being harassed by guards... ...

By all that is evil and unholy, I swear when my party is high level enough, I will decimate this damn accursed town... ...

Question time!

Can somebody please help me list how much gold I must donate if I want to gain a reputation point? Thanks!

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart