View Single Post
Old 02-13-2002, 01:31 PM   #2
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Welcome to the Twelth building of the Order of the Royal Toads!! All are welcome, members and non-members alike, to come in and join the frolics!!!
Statues of Aelia, Galadria and DragonMage have been erected in front of the building. Ample drool drains have also been installed, but onlookers are advised to bring hankerchief.

Here's the official map of the ORT Building:

This is the home of the ORT, please, make yourself at home, but stay away from floor B13, the power's gone and it's infested with monsters, floor 4 is still free and can be rented at any time, the rest of the floors are:

Roof: Pool and BBQ area.
5th: HADB Offices, access denied to all non-members.
4th: Not taken(Currently used as hostage confinement area.)
3rd: ORT private offices and barracks, no admittance.
2nd: ORT kitchen, food storage, library, magical items storage and computer area. No admittance without security clearance.
1st: Shared ORT/HADB area, no admittance to non-members.
Ground floor: Reception, cafeteria, restaurant and gift shop.
B1: Labs(Access Denied.)
B2: Guardian Monster Storage(Access Denied.)
B3: Cold Fusion Reactor(Access Denied.)
B4: Pipelines, Marzipan and Chocolate.
B5-B12: Empty or used for storage.
B13: Monster infested and in disrepair, we do not recommend you go there.

Also note the excellent courtyard in which there is space for a HUGE bonfire which can be useful when roasting marshmallows, and the front of the building where there are three statues to be admired by all.

Join the ORT by filling out an application (details below), then completing a series of gruelling and humiliating initiation procedures decided on by the Disrobed Division, including dancing in a tutu, visiting the mouse room with LS, and confronting Woolly Rupert in a domain of his choosing Or if you don't like that, just ask and you'll doubtless be accepted

Order of the Royal Toads - Application

Name:...........
Sex:...........
Clothing preference (yes or no will do):............
Spanking preference (as above):...........
Number of tentacles:...........
Liking of toads (please indicate preference):
1 (not at all)
2 (not very much)
3 (somewhat)
4 (quite a lot)
5 (love them!)
Swimming ability:............

Don't forget this is just preliminary information. There's also the evening wear and bathing suit judging after this

Come in, have fun, and above all, be nekked!!!

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]