View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 12:31 PM   #34
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*comes in and sweeps the cafe and then dances around for lack of anything better to do* Hello everyone!!!!!!! A very odd thing happened at school today(Where I am). A couple of boys were caught smoking in the bathroom... Reminds of that one song, how'd it go? Anyway, school is boring as ever so I came up with this little piece of writing. Kinda dumb in my opinion..

As the patrons of the large tavern named “ The Sticks and Stones Tavern “ drowned them selves in their drinks and tales of lore, the door opened and a armored figure walked in. All their eyes fell on the figure, for an aura radiated from him… an strange and unknown aura. The man was tall and wore shining white full plate armor, with and emblem on the chest plate. The emblem was two blades, encased in a circle, with a large gem in between the hilts. The man’s arms were ripped and muscled, and his hands rugged and callused. In those rough hands, were two glowing long swords. One sword glowing blue, the other red. He had shoulder length blond hair and a muscled frame. He had finely chiseled looks and on the back of his armor was a long, flowing cape, with the same emblem on it that the armor had. At first glance this man seemed a paladin, but was an elven ranger, hailing from a large city in the west, called Baramon. But of everything about this strange elf, the most intriguing thing was….his eyes, those eyes, the piercing golden eyes. He snapped his blades into the sheaths on his belt and walked to the tavern keeper. By now, all the people had grown calm and ignoring this man. As he approached the keeper, he smiled warmly and asked to see if he had any elven red wine.

”Yes! Why yes I do! In fact, I have one bottle left! Here you are.”
”Thank you sir..”
”Before you leave, may I ask your name?”

The elf smiled again as he pulled up a stool and sat down on it.

”My name? My name is Vorian Sar’neth. Pleased to meet you.”

Like I said before, corny
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi