View Single Post
Old 10-23-2001, 04:35 PM   #43
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Phil, I am gaining more and more respect for you by the day and with every post.

This is one reason I don't point fingers and name names.. it would degenerate into a 'debate' over whether or not a specific comment was or was not inflammatory!
I am an intelligent 41 yr old woman with plenty of life experience, if you think I can't tell when someone is flamed, baited or insulted, you insult me all over again! LOL!

CB

Don't you think that general accusations about how this place is a "toilet boil" and repeated references to "troublemakers" who you merrily insult by innuendo is also inflammatory? Don't you think that is extremely insulting to those of us who happen to like to come here?

Repeatedly making vague references about such things, and then hiding behind a professed reluctance to insult people, is insulting in itself. Have the decency to put your money where your mouth is, instead of leaving any and everyone who happens to like to come here with the impression that you are talking about them.