Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2000, 08:42 AM   #3
jklame

Experience leveled off in the old wizardry games so I'm guessing that you won't have too much difficulty creating very high level characters. Unfortunately I'm suspecting that the game itself is easy enough that you'll quickly get tired of wandering around gathering experience and decide to just go ahead and win instead.

The only opportunity you miss out on by leveling multiple times at once is extra training at the various guilds. However, unless you employ some sort of cheat, you're not very likely to have enough gold to take advantage of training at every level so I wouldn't worry about it.

You use the ankhs once and they raise a stat. (I've never tried to equip them, does that work too?). However, if the stat is a trainable one, I wouldn't use them until you have trained to a value of 20.

I held onto my priest until she reached level 7 in vine and my wizard until she reached level 7 in stone. I kept my rogue as is until level 13 (for no particular reason) but moved my warriors to barbarian, ranger, and paladin as soon as I could (level 3 or there abouts). As it turns out, my former rogue is now my best character by far.

Hope that helps.
John