View Single Post
Old 11-18-2001, 01:44 PM   #5
Tom
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Too Hot:
this gut is really easy i done it in my first try i was a 17th level conjurer if u have a high level mage the best idea is too castt time stop the u can pummel through that slayer with ease

Impossible, you cant use Time Stop in BG2 without the Experience Cap or a cheat. What I did, is summon alot of mosters and cast haste on everything. Then get Irenicus out of his big door. Then take your party and run to the bottem while your monsters hold off the demons while you run away. Then cast those ghost thingys,(forgot what they were called, Nishryes?) as many of them as you can. Oh ya, Irenicus is supposed to follow you while the other demons are fighting the summoned stuff. Now send all your Nishryes agaisnt the Irenicus, who should be close, if you went to the spot where the stairs are at the bottem of the screen. Then just attack Irenicus with a hasted,potioned, and all that all boosters on a fighter, or a guy you have that can do some melee damage. Thats all I did, but you should add some other tactics(optional) to make it easier.

This only took me 2-3 tries.