View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 09:58 PM   #307
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Kdog, though you may think you are not a great warrior or a great mage, you are one that I am happy to adventure with. Your quick wit and strong character make you an important member of any crew. Let not your heart be troubled my friend, for you are needed.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, my friend. You warm my heart with your words. I believe you had some business that we needed to discuss at some point?

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
bilqis transforms back into her shape as a woman, and goes to sit on the floor in front of KDogRex as he sings so sweetly, and so sadly.
My lovely Bilqis, let me take a break and I would be honored to play for you again.

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

*Ladyzekke relaxes on the loveseat by the roaring fire and closes her eyes listening to KDog's beautiful music* "Such a great place this is with everyone here" (contented sigh)
You come to me. Thank you my lady, for you have bewitched me. I think it was when you had your knees in my chest after tackling me last night, but I can't be sure. Anyway, I thought myself free of your magiks, that I had successfully dispelled them, but now I know it to not be true and must be by your side to defend you and serve you, for I am yours even if you are not mine.

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF