View Single Post
Old 11-09-2001, 08:12 AM   #3
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Absolutely, multiplayer rules! I first went through the game single-player, then went back, after installing TOB, playing it for a while, getting tired of it, and wishing for the deeper resonance of the story line of SoA. I exported my mage from my final-save of SoA, just to be fair, and re-started the game at Chapter 1, adding a Paladin of my own creation, so now I had a super mage (level 17), and a Paladin with 18+ strength, etc., who could wield Carsomyr. After the S&M beginning, I deleted my mage, then re-imported her, soshe had all her good stuff, plus a CARE package looted from the other guys 'n' gals.I tell you, its a LOT more fun that way. You can do all the quests you neglected the first time, have a different romance, all of that and more. So, IMHO, you should go for it.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society