View Single Post
Old 01-22-2002, 06:03 AM   #35
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria1:

Ha! I don't know how you kids even get those pics in there. Is it a scanner? I don't have one of those. A digital camera? I have one that somebody gave me, but don't know how to make it work.

Galadria! There are several ways to get your picture up there [img]smile.gif[/img]
There are photostores that can scan pictures for you or put them on a CD-ROM. Or maybe you could still work out how the digital camera works? Anyway, as soon as you have your photo(s) in digitalised format, you can either put them up yourself by becoming a member at Stealthy's or you can send the picture to me, Cloudy or Memnoch to put it up. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you can't get your picture digitalised, you could also send a copy of it to me through snail mail, and I can scan it for you. The mail is actually quite fast usually, so it won't take ages that way either. And of course, if you want the picture(s) returned after that, I'll simply send them back to you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Aelia, when are we going to get a pic of you up there?? I love beautiful hair... both my boyfriend and my best girlfriend have beautiful long hair, I'm so envious of it! It's especially irking to have a boyfriend with better-looking hair than yourself, LOL. Fortunately mine is still longer. Plus THEY both envy me for having straight hair as opposed to their frizzy curls
Anyway I'd love to see a pic of you up there! [img]smile.gif[/img]

OH and LS: your eyes? I'd say your eyes combined with your eyebrows! But then again I do think I have an eyebrow fetish

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Melusine ]