View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 10:17 PM   #36
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well I think that if a person gets a lemon, it doesn't mean all cars made from that manufacturer are all lemons. Its the same if you go into a restaurant chain, and get a bad meal, you go again and have a totally different dining experience, or go to a different one in a different town, and the food is good; it isn't the restaurant chain, per se, but the individuals working behind each of them. Same for cars, if somebody Effed up a particular vehicle while building it, or messed up the idea of it altogether, doesn't mean that every car made by that manufacturer is the same.

I myself loved Oldsmobiles, but they are out of business now. Cars lasted a good long time with not any excessive maintenance, even over 100,000 miles.

I own a Chevy atm, my family all owns Chevies btw, and they are very reliable cars, American cars My car atm has 112,000 miles on it, runs just fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

I had a Pinto too that went over 100,000 miles believe it or not. Was a 1980 model, the last year they made Pintos LOL. My parents bought it for me btw, not MY choice [img]tongue.gif[/img] But the dang thing never let me down, and I was a teenager when I had it, and dogged and abused it as well. Was a good car, even had power steering, rear defrost, and AC. *snif*

In other words, basically, don't generalize, every car is different LOL, no matter the manufacturer or where it came from.

I mean I bet somewhere there was a person who had a damn fine runnin Edsall... ROTFL! OK maybe not, but that was a total exception! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps