View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 06:38 PM   #14
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Yay its an ice storm! [img]tongue.gif[/img] This is killing me wallet! Oh well, I shall turn to beer for solace [img]smile.gif[/img] How bad is it up there Nano? We had a bit of snow(1/64 of an inch lol) which started to stick on the roads but the rain washed it away. Still have a white lawn though.
It's not too bad right now; the worst is supposed to hit tonight. I just checked the Iredell-Statesville school homepage, and it turns out I don't have school tomorrow. What luck eh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
What a bunch of wusses. We've had snow up here for a couple of weeks, and we're expecting more tonight. I must admit, the freezing rain sounds nasty though.
Trust me, born in the North and living in the South has it's advantages. The guys down here are so overwhelmed by the "Storm of 2002" that they all rush to the nearest convienance store and stock up on bread and milk, like it's the third world war or something [img]tongue.gif[/img] I spent ten years up there in NY, so my experiences are far greater than this "we might get a foot" deal.