View Single Post
Old 02-23-2001, 05:15 PM   #81
Mammawlin

. . . Raistlin strolled across the bar to where Adam and Sazerac had been joined by serveral others and introduced himself, gleefully claiming the title of "Rouge of the Ages", and watching closely for a reaction from the adventures. When no reaction was noted, he snorted and summed them up mentally looking them up and down, each one looked to be outstanding in one respect or another and all had an air of overwelming confidence that made him take a deep breath and purposely enlarge his chest - he deemed these were impressive folk to say the least. Raistlin said "I'm looking for someone named Laurel and was told she had been conversing with you gentlemen. Could you tell me where I may find her?"

The Adventures exchanged looks upon his requests for information about Laurels whereabouts. So this was the Rouge of the Ages they had been hearing about. This was Raistlin. Strange he should show up just when they were considering him as a party member and asking for Laurel at that.
Before anyone else could speak, Laurel stepped out of the shadows (or did she just appear?) and spoke: "I am Laurel, why is it that you seek me out?". . . . .