Thread: Wasteland 2
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
Azred
Drow Priestess

Ironworks Forum Wasteland 2

After more than 2 years--no, seriously, I looked at my old Kickstarter e-mail messages and the ones I still have date back to June 2012--Wasteland 2 appears that it will ship in late September. I want to say it was more than 2 years because didn't the Kickstarter launch in October 2011? *shrug* No matter how you look at it that has been a while, from a video game point of view.

I got the beta and worked with it for a little bit but after I realized I couldn't transition out of the starting area I put it aside and never went back to it. I submitted the problems I found but never heard back from anyone about them. *shrug* So much for my beta-testing career.

It is a good thing I am not actively engaged in other games right now--well, I am fooling around with a gunslinger character in New Vegas and I still have some parties in BGEE--but I really should finish that CCNA rather than WL2. I'll probably do both.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote